1. The exchange of goods or services for an amount of money or its equivalent; the act of selling.
2. An instance of selling.
3. An opportunity for selling or being sold; demand.
4. Availability for purchase: a store where pets are for sale.
5. A selling of property to the highest bidder; an auction.
6. A special disposal of goods at lowered prices: coats on sale this week.
a. Activities involved in selling goods or services.
b. Gross receipts.
Frasier Fir and Joie de Noel home fragrances are currently 25% off.
Elf on a Shelf and An Elf's Story DVD are also 25% off this week.
Holiday Merchandise is 50% off.
Other exciting markdowns too...!